Beth Sabatino
Counterpoint, Ch. 1

Chapter 1

I am so excited you are doing this! I adore Youngward, and I can't wait to spend some time in his head...ummm, mind.

I love dancing in Edward's brain! You get to see how much he is just a teenage kid under the intelligence and cool facade. I can't believe he jerked one out in the art museum bathroom! That was awesome. Also, his calming conversations with his dick through the evening. It's nice to know he fantasized from before that first moment. He's less than perfect, after all.

Carlisle does such a fantastic job of balancing the jobs of wingman and father. He is encouraging in getting Edward to attempt hitting on a woman, and the "Bro's before Ho's" comment (snicker). Then, he also has the fatherly warning that he needed to wait to protect them both, and if it was meant to be, it will happen in it's right time.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment