Beth Sabatino
Holding Out For You, Ch 45

I was pleasantly stunned when you added the line where Bella says, “I love you, Edward. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this strongly about anyone besides Seth.” I held my breath before reading the next paragraph, because I was so afraid that line was going to cripple Edward. He has a long way to go to be at home with "moving on". I am so happy that he dug deep, and just expressed what he was feeling in the moment. That shows progress.

The languid lovemaking (kisses on the spine...::shiver::) was what their first time after reuniting needed to be. It was tender and beautiful and full of love. It was a beautiful expression of their emotional and mental bond to one another. The shower, then sealed their physical need. I think that they have to have a talk with the kids about their relationship after this, because this is the level they should be operating on at this point. I am not sure what that will entail, but I leave it to your genius.

You capped it all off nicely with Edward not correcting Juan with the use of "Mrs. Cullen", and also in turn referring to her by that as well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment