Beth Sabatino
The Arrangement, Ch 20

I have to admit I started freaking out as soon as I realized she was going to miss the concert. The concert he has been preparing for months as the public display of his utter love and devotion to Bella, and she doesn't fucking show! I was sure it was going to be the end. The straw that broke the Edward's emotional back. I was seriously reading yelling, "No, NO, NOOO!!!"

Then, Edward comes home all wonderful, understanding, and concerned, and what does Bella do, prattles on about Jasper and love and confusion. Once again, I awaited the proverbial ball kick.

But, what did you do, you gave me understanding and confessions of love. Blew me out of the water, and it is hard to surprise me, and I LOVE surprises! Thanks, bb.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment