Beth Sabatino
A Murmur of Fire in the Vein, Ch. 6

First of all, my brain is all stupid now just at the thought of Jasper on a bike. Put ANY halfway decent man on a bike and my brain goes stupid, but put Jasper on one. Holy hell.

I was thinking that cowboy deserved at least a peck on the cheek or something after what he orchestrated for Bella tonight! I guess a hug works for now, because I am enjoying the languid pace of their relationship. I love that they are becoming friends first, and you are orchestrating such a lovely and open friendship.

I am wondering what all Jasper will disclose to the Cullens about seeing Bella, if anything. NOTE: I hate teasers/spoilers, so I don't really want to know...just talking out loud. Looking forward to what tomorrow brings.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment