Beth Sabatino
Over The Top, ch 22

I'm so proud of Jasper for allowing himself to be out there again. His world is so wrapped on love and acceptance, that he will be one to strive for a healthy emotional life despite his pain. I love the strong yet genteel man you have created in him. I am also happy he made a friend. I think he needs that. He needs that support network in Seattle. Maybe this break-up is a positive thing, otherwise he might have allowed himself to wrap himself entirely in the relationship. That wouldn't have been healthy.

Edward has some serious ground to make up, but I think he needs to start by making himself healthy. I think he should contact Jasper and let him know what is going on with him, and ask if they can slowly ease back into things. Build a friendship, go on some dates, and make the gradual climb back to lovers.

I course I await what YOU are going to do! I do fear some trouble with the clubbing.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment