Beth Sabatino
Derailment, Ch. 10

Bella's would-be letter in her notebook was equally heart breaking and insightful. I am glad Edward received some answers, and learned that his feelings were reciprocated, but I hope he also took away from that letter just how isolated she is and desperate for her mother's attention. The way she kept bring up the times she and her mother spent together, and pointed how happy THEY were when they were together. That put my own mommy-issues stomach in knots.

Edward was so sweet in his gesture to Bella with the iPod. It was just the right type of thing that she would accept. Also, I love the touch of the "Flowers" playlist. Edward is opening up to Bella, and I hope he considers to the same with his family.

This was a great chapter!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment