Beth Sabatino
A House of Cards, Ch. 5

"Edward Cullen isn’t a real person; he is a fictional character that I made up with to deal with the nightmare that was my life."

That made my heart hurt.

Edward is holding up a serious mirror in front of himself these days. The thought of him as the pedophile was a subconscious confusion of his own experience and his present lifestyle, but it had its underlying truth as well. He has been a careful Dom with everyone but the one he possibly loves the most.

He has had opportunity to experience real love with Bella and Jasper, but is still too crippled by his emotional repression. Hopefully he can work through some things on his own, and maybe with a professional to find some piece.

I was shocked to discover the red head was Mrs. Masen. I don't surprise easily, so I love you for that! I am glad he is doing brunch. Part of his healing past is making peace with his parents. My heart really went out to him, as he found the comfort of his mother's arms once again.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment