Beth Sabatino
A House of Cards, ch 7

It does my heart good to see that Edward fell into the hands, just in time, of what I assume will be a gentle, patient guide into the world of BDSM. My assumption is based on the fact that he is still in contact with him. I love a great serendipitous moment.

I still shake my head of Edward's parents overall treatment of Edward, but I am glad that his dad gave him the tools he needed for independence, and the support he needed in the name change for his release from the shackles of the outside world forever tying him to being the victim.

I felt empathy for both Edward and Jessica. She saw the negative effects of accidentally speaking the words of his captor, but then also was unprepared for the aggression he released once he gain the position of power. I felt so bad for Edward in that moment, and am glad he has found a guide into a world where is aggression is welcomed and honed in a controlled environment.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment