Beth Sabatino
Poughkeepsie, ch 33

I can only imagine how beautiful Edward looks after being 'Aliced'. I can't think about that now, or I won't get out the rest of my review out.

Despite all that is going on in this chapter, and all of the people, I find myself drawn to Alice. She wraps me up in her silent desperation to both be loved and to keep everyone at arms length. She keeps herself emotionally unattached with her sarcasm, biting words, and nicknames for all (real names equals a level of attachment). Alas, she also dresses like a hooker to draw men in, because physical contact is the only way she will let people near her.

I will be interested to see how this evening plays out. Also, to see if they run into Mike, so I can Tweet some more! :-)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment